Premium Audit, Inspections, Surveys, Loss Control, Desktop Reports, Risk Services, Industrial Hygiene, Personal Lines, High Value Dwelling, Replacement Cost, Insurance to Value
Created over 20 years ago, US-Reports has grown from a small regional company to a nationwide provider of Premium Audits, Loss Control Surveys, Risk Services, and Residential Inspections within the commercial insurance industry, with nearly 1,000 representatives across all 50 states. With the creation of US-Reports University and an online resource for clients, we are able to display our dedication to improving the industries of which we are a part of. Continually introducing new solutions for our clientele, we not only meet, but exceed expectations.
Automotive Finance, Credit Unions and Mortgage Companies recognize the benefits of having an agent in the field to facilitate contact with their collections department. For a reasonable fee, Veritas National Field Service can get your customer on the phone and help resolve your delinquency issues. The standard $50 Field Visit Fee is only a small fraction of what a normal repossession, charge-off or foreclosure costs. Over 85% of our field call customers will contact your company! Even with 1/10th that success rate, your collection department will come out ahead and help you mitigate losses.
• Field Visit to customer residence or place of employment
• Delivery of customized note requesting contact if borrower absent.
• Digital photograph of address visited, including collateral if present.
• If residence, contact made with neighbors to confirm address if borrower absent.
• Click here for example note
• Field Visit to residence or place of employment.
• Delivery of customized note requesting contact.
• Detailed notes on condition of building if mortgagee absent.
• Multiple digital photographs of dwelling.
• If building looks unoccupied, contact will be made with neighbors to determine if borrower has vacated the premises.
Certified Mortgage Field Inspector with a loan servicing background of 5 years. I have extended knowledge of the foreclosure and loss mitigation process because I worked behind the scenes. I provide Property Inspections – Occupancy Verification – Letter Delivery – Interior Inspections – Insurance Loss Draft – Auto Inspections
Customer service is top priority! With over 15 years in the real estate industry, 8 of which, we’re spent in the corporate REO business, I understand what is needed by my clients. From meeting time lines, to providing accurate information – everytime, I’ve got you covered.